Carl Pool Root Activator is a 100% natural product which safely promotes regeneration of roots through increased elongation rates. Root Activator stimulates fast root growth, reduces transplant shock, and hastens plant establishment. Use on all newly planted or transplanted plants and soil, and any time additional root growth is desired to reach the potential of underperforming plants.
Carl Pool’s Root Activator contains 7.5% glycosides. It prevents transplant shock and stimulates fast root growth.
- Concentrated Formula
- Prevents Transplant Shock
- Stimulates Fast Root Growth
- Increases Plants Root Mass
- Quart or Gallon Concentrate
Description: Natural glycosides derived from pecan shells and water. Glycosides are compounds which comprise a wide array of substances that make up a significant proportion of cellular and tissue contents of plants and as critical influence on plants in root, stem, and leaf development. Beneficial flavonoids often occur as glycosides; some important as coloring agents for flowers to attract insects and birds while others promote disease resistance. This product adheres to the soil and prevents transplanting shock and stimulates fast root growth and forking of root system.
Active: Glycosides 7.5%
3-Indolaecetic Acid 0.02%
- Mix 1 pint to 5 gallons of water or 8 Tbsp. to 1 gallon of water. Saturate entire root area of plant. Repeat every 30 days until desired results are achieved.
- Plumeria plant in containers: Use from 1 to 5 gallons of diluted solution around each plant depending on size of pot and root area.
- Plumeria Trees in Ground: Saturate entire area within the drip line. Use from 3 – 10 gallons of diluted solution around each tree depending on size of trunk diameter.
Carl Pool’s Root Activator and other product used can be found at Florida Colors Nursery. Florida Colors Nursery not only sells these products but also uses the products listed in my 2018 projects in there Plumeria Care Regimen.